PC Flex by
PC FLEX, a two component hybrid bromobutyl liquid rubber, is designed to have superior heat and chemical resistance than commonly used urethane repair products, with a more cost effective price.
- PC FLEX has NO Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's)
- PC FLEX has superior chemical and heat resistance (up to 110°C / 230°F)
- PC FLEX will not swell in water
- PC FLEX is more pliable
- PC FLEX can be used in a multitude of applications, like:
- Conveyor repairs
- Rubber lining repairs in pipe, tanks, etc.
- Gap/crack sealing
- ...and many more
Applied with an 18v Lithium Ion battery powered dispenser gun, or a manual applicator gun, the two parts are automatically mixed in the applicator nozzle, saving you time and money by eliminating the waste, as well as the mixing and cleanup time, associated with other repair products.
Physical Properties of PC Flex
Durometer: 50 (+/-5) Shore A
Tensile: 1,800 PSI
Cure: 2 hours
PC Flex Demo, using the 18V applicator gun:
PC Flex repaired conveyor belt:
Contact us for more information or a quote: