Ball Valves / Gate, Globe and Check Valves
JAG flocomponents is an Edmonton, AB based premier manufacturer and supplier of valves and services to the oil and gas industry, as well as other sectors. Some of their services available from their Edmonton location, include:
- Calibrated test benches allow Jag to disassemble standard stocked valves for internal coating applications then re-assemble and pressure test before shipment to the end-user.
- The test benches also allow them to offer customer trim and elastomer change outs to meet non-standard applications.
- JAG has special relationships with elastomer suppliers worldwide, along with a large inventory of specialty elastomers to meet the most severe service conditions in today’s market.
- Access to over 3,000,000 sq. ft. manufacturing capacity at our third-party manufacturing partner Neway Valve.
- Wholly owned manufacturing facility in Dalian, China utilizing only modern CNC’s and machine centers.
- Large stock of spare parts to ensure quick turnaround on repair and warranty work.
- An API 6D/Q1 certified and registered facility in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada meeting the strictest manufacturing practices.
- Bar coded warehouse to ensure efficient and accurate order processing.
- Over 100 years of combined inhouse sales experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- In-house engineering.
JAG flocomponents commitment to quality:
- JAG maintains an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
- JAG is a registered API 6D/Q1 facility approved for Design, Manufacturing, Servicing, and distribution of ball valves and servicing and distribution of other valves for Pipeline, Oil and Natural Gas Industries
- JAG utilizes calibrated hydrostatic test benches to perform both SPC/random pressure tests on incoming product, as well as to re-qualify valves to factory standards whenever ‘non-standard’ internal components are specified.
- A permanent, full-time staff of inspectors is deployed at all ‘contract-manufacturers’ JAG uses, to ensure that the testing of our products is witnessed, and to our internal / industry standards.
Our Territory: BC
Click below to learn more about their valves.