Double Block & Bleed Plug Valves
DOUBLE BLOCK AND BLEED VALVES ISOLATE YOUR PROCESS, NOT YOUR BUDGET
Long gone is the need for expensive double block and bleed systems. FluoroSeal® Double Block and Bleed Valves provide isolation on your line without the combined cost of a complex, multi-valve system.
FluoroSeal® Plug Valves offer double port seals in both directions as well as a sealed isolation of the chamber below the plug and the areas around the plug at 90° to the port openings. A single valve can isolate either upstream or downstream, thus eliminating the need for the traditional two double block valves — a definite reduction in cost and maintenance, especially in processes involving large diameter lines.
To achieve the Double Block and Bleed combination, a drainage connection into the plug cavity is added by drilling and tapping through the bottom of the valve body.
FluoroSeal® Double Block and Bleed valves offer a 1/2” (12.7 mm) drain connection as standard, but other sizes can also be provided. Flexibility in connection size, length, and variety in availability, means that no matter what your space or process, a FluoroSeal® Double Block and Bleed valve will successfully fulfill your isolation needs.
A FluoroSeal® Fig. R152/302SE is ideally suited as the bleed valve.
- Drainage connection through the bottom of valve body
- Variety of materials from steel to exotic alloys
- Available classes: ANSI 150, 300, 600 and DIN PN 16, 40
- Custom size and length of drain connection
- Double block valve end connections available in Flanged, Socket Weld, Butt Weld, Screw End
- Bleed valve diameter 1/2" available in block valve size 2", 2 1/2", 3", 4"
- Bleed valve diameter 3/4" available in block valve size 6", 8"
- Bleed valve diameter 1" av. in block valve size 10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 24"
- Bleed valve diameter DN 15 available in block valve size DN 50, DN 65, DN 80, DN 100
- Bleed valve diameter DN 20 available in block valve size DN 150
FluoroSeal® Double Block and Bleed Valves have an outstanding performance record in many industries including:
- Food & Beverage
- Oil & Gas
- Tank Farms