Marine Scrubber Dampers
DTL are ready for the 2020 IMO Fuel Sulphur Regulations.
DTL 2-way and 3-way dampers for Marine Gas Scrubber Systems are available on a quick delivery.
Their Marine Scrubber Dampers are manufactured in Corten, Duplex and SMO 254 and are designed for operating temperatures of < 600 °C and operating pressures of < 0.5 barg.
- Round or rectangular design
- On/off or modulating
- Seal air for 100% sealing
- Typical range from DN300 to DN2000 (other sizes available on request)
- End connections: Flanged to fit ANSI, EN, JIS standards
- Pneumatically actuated (Electric actuators also available on request).