Rubber Lined Pipe and Vessels
Whether it’s in the plant or in the field, ACR Fuller has the largest capacity and the best practices. Our plants have some of the biggest rubber lining equipment in the world, including an 11’ x 55’ (3.35 X 16.76 m) autoclave. We offer both dry and steam curing methods.
ACR Fuller is the highest capacity liner in North America, with their capacity exceeding one full flat-deck truck of rubber-lined material per day.
Their field lining and plant lining crews have over 20 years experience and are approved applicators for some of the world’s most challenging customers across many industries. Please contact us for references.
- Standard and custom rubber lining compounds are available for any application
- Rubber lined pipes and fittings
- Rubber lined tanks, chutes and assemblies
- Agitators and diffusers
Field Lining and Field Coating
- On-site repairs large and small
- Field tank lining, uncured, cured and chemical cured rubber lining systems
- Liquid coating and plural component lining and coating (internal and external)
Project and MRO experience
- International customers serving every continent
- Large tank lining experience
- Perfect field safety record
Approved vendors across various markets include:
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Flue-gas desulphurization
- Water treatment
- Power generation
- Project compound information, application experience and advice are always available for our customers
- Rubber lining application, compound selection and lining process training are always available for customers