Pipe Spool Fabrication
ACR Fuller’s piping fabrication plant is the most technologically advanced in North America. CNC pipe profiling, butt and fillet welding stations, coupled with our front-end Project Data Integration Software (PDIS) ensures 100% x-ray quality welding with 100% repeatability and without variability—all the time and every time.
They compliment this with industry-best fitters, welders, pipe fabricators and inspectors while maintaining a culture of respect for people and continuous improvement.
All spools start with a unique serial number. This ensures that all drawings, material, man-hours and processes are tracked and maintained for the customer.
Fuller’s method is designed to provide industry-best quality, traceability, transparency and speed of processing.
- Carbon and alloy
- Pipe diameter from 2” (5.1 cm) through 72” (182.9 cm)
- Pipe length from 0’ to 55’ (16.76 m)
- Wall thickness from schedule 10 through XX strong
- Butt-weld fittings
- Custom fabricated fittings, headers and manifolds
Project and MRO Experience
- International customers on every continent
- Single fitting to multiple truck loads
- Providing replacement fittings to plants across the globe directly and through our distribution network
Approved vendors across various markets include
- Oil and gas
- Flue-gas desulphurization
- Water treatment
- Power generation
- Front-end engineering
- Detailed take-offs—automated from model data and by hand